Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Welcome to the Brownie Knits knitting and crochet video podcast! Grab some yarn and needles/hooks and sit with me for a chat!
Projects and Yarn:
* Indiana Cowl (no pattern) out of Madelinetosh Pashmina and Manos Serena
* Fallen Lady Stole by The Fiber Friend out of Knit Picks Gloss Lace in Sterling
* Brownie's Sock Recipe pattern to be released on April 4, 2016!
* #BrowniesSockKAL will run from April 4 to May 31 2016; join the Brownie Knits group for details and to register for giveaways, including the Flower Power Big Set in green from KnittingILove
* Crocheted scrapghan
* Scraptastic Socks!!!
* Bella Shawl by JumperCables out of Wonderland Cheshire Cat in Color Morph Pa-pink-a #34
* In 4/4 Time by Francini Knits
* Christina of A Knitter's Life
* Carol littlebritchescp
* Moira IKnitYou
* Sue JustSewSue
* Emma KnittersFriend
* Emilia EmilCarv1963
* Marsha MagaMakes
* Janet Janete.Kingshott
Thanks so much for watching! Follow along on the Ravelry Brownie Knits group. Brownie Knits is also on Instagram, FaceBook, Pinterest, Craftsy, and Etsy.
Thursday, March 3, 2016
Here is a little pattern release video for my new Mitts pattern and my friend Christina's new cowl!
Additionally, episode 37 of the BrownieKnits video podcast is up here.
Welcome to the Brownie Knits & Crochets video podcast! In this episode I introduce the new Amica crochet collection, some finished and in progress knits and crochets, and announce the winners for the FinishItFebruary KAL/CAL and the winner for the book/yarn giveaway.
(I OFFER A HUGE APOLOGY FOR THE POOR LIGHTING IN THIS EPISODE. I TRIED OUT A NEW LOCATION AND IT JUST DIDN'T COME OUT AS WELL AS I LIKE. THANKS FOR WATCHING!)
* Amica Fingerless Mitts by Brownie Knits (shown in Stylecraft Life 4-ply in cream and melon and Knit Picks Gloss Fingering in Velveteen, Robot, and Bordeaux)
* Amica Cowl by A Knitter's Life (shown in Stylecraft Life 4-ply in cream and melon)
* Fallen Lady Stole by Fiber Friend out of Knit Picks Gloss Lace in Sterling
* Scrapghan with Knit Picks Hawthorne Posiedon as the main color
* Barbie clothes out of Lion Brand Fun Fur in Tropical and Vanna's Glamour in Diamond and Topaz; patterns from Lyn's Doll Clothes by Linda Mary Smith and #129 by Sticka till Barbie
* Tweeks 9394
* Hanna from Sheep's Alley podcast
* Knitterly Things Vesper Striping Sock yarn
* Linafin of Lina Knits
* Stella and Chewy's dog food
Join the chatter on the Brownie Knits Ravelry group! You can also find me on Craftsy, Facebook, and Instagram as BrownieKnits and at BrownieKnits.etsy.com.