Thursday, March 3, 2016
Amica Cowl & Amica Fingerless Mitts Pattern Release
Here is a little pattern release video for my new Mitts pattern and my friend Christina's new cowl!
Additionally, episode 37 of the BrownieKnits video podcast is up here.
Welcome to the Brownie Knits & Crochets video podcast! In this episode I introduce the new Amica crochet collection, some finished and in progress knits and crochets, and announce the winners for the FinishItFebruary KAL/CAL and the winner for the book/yarn giveaway.
(I OFFER A HUGE APOLOGY FOR THE POOR LIGHTING IN THIS EPISODE. I TRIED OUT A NEW LOCATION AND IT JUST DIDN'T COME OUT AS WELL AS I LIKE. THANKS FOR WATCHING!)
* Amica Fingerless Mitts by Brownie Knits (shown in Stylecraft Life 4-ply in cream and melon and Knit Picks Gloss Fingering in Velveteen, Robot, and Bordeaux)
* Amica Cowl by A Knitter's Life (shown in Stylecraft Life 4-ply in cream and melon)
* Fallen Lady Stole by Fiber Friend out of Knit Picks Gloss Lace in Sterling
* Scrapghan with Knit Picks Hawthorne Posiedon as the main color
* Barbie clothes out of Lion Brand Fun Fur in Tropical and Vanna's Glamour in Diamond and Topaz; patterns from Lyn's Doll Clothes by Linda Mary Smith and #129 by Sticka till Barbie
* Tweeks 9394
* Hanna from Sheep's Alley podcast
* Knitterly Things Vesper Striping Sock yarn
* Linafin of Lina Knits
* Stella and Chewy's dog food
Join the chatter on the Brownie Knits Ravelry group! You can also find me on Craftsy, Facebook, and Instagram as BrownieKnits and at BrownieKnits.etsy.com.