Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Welcome to episode 30 of the BrownieKnits knitting video podcast. There is SO much fun in this episode, including a yarnie idea for the holidays. Join me, won't you?!?
* Susie Rogers' Reading Mitts knit out of Paco Vicuna yarn from Bijou Basin Ranch
* Baa-ble Hat by Donna Smith out of Swans Island Merino Worsted, Cascade 220 Heathers, Berroco Vintage, and Madelinetosh Vintage
* Leslie Anne Hat by Brownie Knits, pattern available in Ravelry, Craftsy, and on BrownieKnits.com and the Brownie Knits Etsy shop
* Socks that Rock colorway Fall Frolic
* Doodler by Stephen West of WestKnits out of Creatively Dyed Calypso, Miss Babs fingering weight, and Madelientosh Tosh Sock
* IU Cowl out of Madelinetosh Pashmina and Manos Serena
* A Yarnie Holiday Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join in the conversation in the Brownie Knits Ravelry group and follow along on Instagram!
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Welcome to episode 29 of the BrownieKnits knitting video podcast! In this episode I release block 11 of the Brownie Knits 2015 Block Blanket-Along, go over ways to win two different giveaways, and show some finished knits! Join me for a quick sit and knit or crochet.
How to Enter the Meg's Trades of Hope Giveaway:
Like Meg's Trades of Hope page on Facebook
Follow @megmagnusson on Instagram
A winner will be drawn on 12/15/15 for the TOH Haitian bracelet and the hand-knitted Sabrina Beret. You can also learn more about Trades of Hope directly from Meg by watching this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/RIB3tYRXKYs
* Brownie Knits 2015 Block Blanket-Along (#bkblanketalong) available for free until 1/31/16 on BrownieKnits.com and Ravelry out of Berroco Vintage worsted in the Mushroom colorway
* Sabrina Cowl by A Knitter's Life out of Anzula Cricket in Red Shoe
* Sabrina Beret by Brownie Knits out of Anzula For Better or Worsted in Nimbus
* Gram's socks out of Patons Kroy Sock yarn in Cabos? colorway (no pattern for this one, but I used the Fish Lips Kiss Heel)
* Yikes Stripes Cowl by Ann Weaver of WeaverKnits out of Neighborhood Fiber Company worsted yarn
The photos of the hats at the beginning and end of the video are of the Leslie Anne Hat. This is a new hat pattern I designed and named after my mom. It is available in Ravelry and on BrownieKnits.com.
Thanks so much for watching!!!