Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Blog Posts Are About YOU!

Are you knitting or crocheting something fun and want to be share it with other passionate fiber artists? Maybe you have ventured out into another needlecraft, like sewing or cross stitching. Or maybe you are a independent designer or indie yarn dyer. Well, I would like to make my every other Friday blog posts all about YOU!

Over the course of the last six months it has been a great joy to get to know so many talented fiber artists via the Brownie Knits 2015 Block Blanket-Along and the BrownieKnits YouTube video podcast. The immense amount of talent that is out there is overwhelming and should be shared! Let's make this blog space a place to come every other Friday and be inspired by each other. If you would like to write a guest blog post, be interviewed by me, or let me use some of your project photos and information on a post, please contact me at brownieknits@yahoo.com or in Ravelry message as BrownieKnits.


No comments: