Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Welcome to episode 10 of the Brownie Knits podcast! In this episode I show some recently finished projects and a slew of new projects I casted on. Grab a cup of your favorite drink, some knitting or crochet, and sit back for a bit.
* Augusta Shawl by Andrea Mules; crocheted on a size D hook with Manos del Uruguay Serena and Malabrigo Finito
* Miss Gelato Giraffe by Kay F. Jones; knitted on a US 1 needle with Turtlepurl yarns Striped Turtle Toes
* Spirograph by Anna Elliott; knitting on a US 3 and 4 with handspun
* Vanilla socks with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel; knitted on a US 1 with Dancing Dog Dyeworks Twist Sock in Gingerbread Houses
* 3 Color Cashmere Cowl by Joji Locatelli; knitted with The Fibre Company Canopy Fingering
* Ishbel by Ysolda Teague; knitted with Desert Vista Dyeworks Voir in Chili Pepper
* Rockefeller Shawl by Stephen West; knitted with Baah! La Jolla in Blue Topaz and Baia
* Catkin Shawl by Carina Spencer; knitted with Baah! La Jolla in Sage and Lavender
Be sure to comment on the Brownie Knits Ravelry group thread Final Four to register for the late March podcast drawing. You could win a bag from Holland Handmade, mini skeins, and some stitch markers!
Felted Flower Shop on Etsy (the plaid bags shown in the video)
Bird Legs Bags on Etsy (orange rectangular bag and Sherlock bag)
Holland Handmade Co on Etsy (bag with my socks and the giveaway bag)
Don't forget to pop over to the Brownie Knits Ravelry group to sign up for the mini skein swap! All the details are listed in the thread.
Thanks for knitting/crocheting with me!!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
SPECIAL NOTE: PLEASE ALSO READ OVER MY BLOCK 2 RAVELRY POST IN THE BROWNIE KNITS GROUP BEFORE CASTING ON PETALS.
Welcome to episode 9 of the Brownie Knits podcast! In this episode I talk about Block 2: Petals of the Brownie Knits 2015 Block Blanket-Along (#bkblanketalong). Watch this episode and then download the block from Ravelry.com or BrownieKnits.com and cast on!
Petal Baby Afghan by Brownie Knits (Berroco Vintage Worsted in Pale Orchid)
Choo Choo Train Blanket by Brownie Knits (Berroco Vintage Worsted in Blue Note)
Cute Noggin' Baby Hat by Heather Anderson (Universal Bella Tapestry DK color 915)
Slouchy Honey Hat by Brownie Knits (Knit Picks City Tweed DK in Cobalt and Tahitian Pearl)
Turtlepurl Yarns City Girl socks
Oxford Hooded Cowl by Julia Noskova (handspun yarn)
Beekeeper's Quilt by Tiny Owl Knits (misc. yarns)
Don't miss out on registering for the March 2015 podcast giveaway by answering the Final Four questions in the Ravelry thread! (Located on the Brownie Knits group board.)