Friday, December 12, 2014

A Little Selfish Comfort

You know how it is. You shop for other people and along the way you pick up this and that for yourself. You are already paying for shipping costs, right? Why not! So here is my selfish round up...


From the time I ordered my plaid bag from the Felted Flower Shop, I have wanted this flower. I finally caved in and ordered it! Looking forward to pinning this on my coat or outfits throughout the holidays. I purchased the one below for my grandmother (who doesn't read the blog). It will look so cute on her.



Nights have been spent with a hot cup of Starbucks caramel-salted hot chocolate. That's right! They sell it at the grocery store!!! Oh my. I don't like chocolate. Yes, you read that right. I don't like chocolate, but I do love this drink. It is either in my Indy cup or my IU mug.


The holiday season has also brought visits from friends. I've literally seen the world with this lovely friend. From South Africa to Greece, we have traveled and getting to see him this year meant so much. We missed our yearly visit last year for a multitude of reasons, so we had lots to catch up on! 



Some sock blockers and a skein of Desert Vista Dyeworks as a special treat for myself. Well, okay, I justified the blockers with "I need them for the podcast!"


Even my designing work has been a little selfish! I made these leg warmers out of a skein of Madlinetosh Tosh DK in Cloud Surf. I haven't decided if I should publish this pattern or not. What do you guys think? Let me know on the Brownie Knits Revelry group board!!! Come and join the group!!!


See, putting the sock blockers to use!

No comments: