Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tea Time and Pumpkins

Fall is a time for tea, knitting, and pumpkins! At least, that is how it is around the Kanouse homestead. The number of pumpkins in our house in October and November is a bit insane, but they are my favorite fall decoration.


Smells of fall...


The tea tray all ready to go!


I needlefelted these little pumpkins with the kit I bought from Sheared Bliss at the Wool Gathering. My favorite is the little white one. I pulled out some sample roving I had from TNNA and felted that up, too. (Thus, the blue pumpkin.)



This rug was hooked years ago when I tried to add another hobby to my day. In the long term it didn't stick, but I love this little guy and he sits on the dining room table each fall...surrounded by other pumpkins, of course! What is your favorite fall decoration?

1 comment:

Theresa Schabes said...

Love your hooked pumpkin. I just took a beginner rug hooking class on Friday! We'll see if it sticks for me.