Monday, September 22, 2014

Hello, Autumn!

Fall is in the air in our part of the country and colors are starting to pop up around the trees. My favorites are the deep purples and reds, but I'm partial to the brilliant orange/reds, as well. We are slowly changing the house stuff over to our autumn decorations and plates. Saying goodbye until next year to our summer plastic plates full of color. As I pulled out my decorations this year, I was surprised to find my Autumnal Wreath. How I completely forgot about making it, I have no idea, but it was a pleasant surprise. Fall is always inspiring to me for knitting and crochet designs. I thought I'd share a few here in case you are looking for some fall crafting! You can download the free patterns or buy the for purchase ones from BrownieKnits.com under the Patterns, View all Patterns tab.


Sunflower Scarf
100% crocheted!


Autumnal Wreath


"Fall"ing Candy Corn Hat (size newborn to child)


Flowers of Fall Hat (size newborn to adult); has sunflower and mum options.
Hat is knitted and flowers are crocheted.


Sunflower Wreath
100% crocheted!

No comments: