Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Join the 2014 I-75 Yarn Crawl and See the Brownie Knits Trunk Show!!!

Sometimes you are blessed to find a store that feels like your yarn home. For me, that shop is a few hours from my home, but in the area where my dear friend lives (BONUS!). If you live in the Ohio River Valley area and are a knitter or crocheter, you must check out Knitwits Contemporary Yarn Shop. They are located in Crescent Springs, Kentucky in a cute house that makes you want to sit and knit the afternoon away.

So why my shameless plug? Well...Knitwits is participating in the I-75 Yarn Crawl that is running from August 5-9 and they have my Brownie Knits trunk show in the shop! I'm super excited that they were so kind to include me in this event. The trunk show has some of my older items, but it also features all the new designs from 2013 and 2014. There are even two samples of my new Delphia Cowl pattern that will be released later this month (top of photo below). Please swing by the shop and show this LYS some love. You won't be sorry that you did!


Knitwits Contemporary Yarn Shop
(859)341-2423
620 Buttermilk Pike
Crescent Springs, KY
Website: yarnstars.com

 The green sample of my newest pattern, Anne's Necklace, is also in the trunk show. 



No comments: