Thursday, July 24, 2014

Brownie Knits Trunk Show

This week I've been spending a lot of my time organizing a trunk show of my designs. (I'll release more information soon on where it is going and their special events.) It is always like someone is playing me a knitting episode of "This is your life" when I look at my trunk show. It is a literal snapshot of the patterns.


This picture captures my new patterns from the past year (plus an upcoming one). One of my favorite quotes is from Elizabeth Zimmerman. She talks about knitting through every crisis. When I was at my lowest with how I felt with the tumor, I still forced myself to sit up and put needles and hooks in my hands. I still got to be creative and it kept me going. It gave me a focus and I, indeed, knitted through the crisis.


All tagged and ready to go!


All of my patterns are available on Ravelry and Craftsy and you can get detailed info at BrownieKnits.com.


See that plaid there? The is the Delphia Cowl and it will be released in the coming weeks!

No comments: