Friday, June 27, 2014

KnowKnits Bracelet

One of my birthday gifts this year was a Know Knits Bracelet kit. It has enough yarn to knit one of the two patterns included. This is the Miami colorway and puts me in the mind of the beach.


I went with the Twist instructions. It shows off the two different colors and allows the gitte bits to pop out. I made mine slightly smaller because my wrists are tiny. However, I probably should have done a little bigger for fitting it over my hand! Oops!!! Oh well, a little blocking took care of that issue. I also used a mattress stitch to seam the pieces together so that the joins are undetectable.


Although I couldn't find KnowKnits kits for this bracelet, I did find a link for their newest ones which are beautiful! They also make great knit project bags.

No comments: