Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Is Starting to Spring!



Our magnolia bush is starting to bloom and they are so pretty! I had to get a bunch of photos taken for some design releases and for some made items I will be posting to Etsy. I opted to take a lot of them in front of this bush because it was such a pretty backdrop. While I was working on new designs, Kennedy was posing around the yard and enjoying the pretty day.




"I need a haircut!"


Meanwhile, Riley is still in winter hibernation.


Patrick has been busy turning this sad little patio slab into a deck. Because our door is so low to the ground, he doesn't have to go up in height, which makes the do-it-yourself deck much easier. The bottom is about 75% in and the poor pups keep jumping over them to get out in the yard. Not so easy when you are mostly blind, like Riley. But, they will love it when it is done and they can curl up on it under the umbrella. Oh, I can't wait for it to be all done! I plan to sit out there and work and read all summer!!!


No comments: