Sunday, April 27, 2014

Enjoying Spring Days

Patrick has been working on putting in a deck and the top boards are are slowly being fitted and screwed down. After he got about a quarter of the boards in, I couldn't wait any longer to sit down and crochet! The day was beautiful. Our once just dirt backyard is now full of green grass, trees, and flowers. We put every single thing in ourselves over the past 12.5 years. I discovered that the deck makes a great back drop for demonstration photos, too. Bonus!


This is one of my new designs in progress. Isn't it pretty? I started the project in the morning and made it through about 75% of it by the end of the night. I do love how fast crochet is! I know my blog posts as of late haven't included a huge amount of project sharing. For that, I apologize, but most of what I'm working on hasn't yet been released. So, when things go live, there will be a flurry of posts to share about projects.


Kiki enjoying the day. She is even more anxious for all the boards to be solid. Poor thing keeps getting scared when they shift a bit! Ironically, Riley can't see or hear and has adjusted just fine.


All of my flowers in the back and the front are in bloom. The front ones came up later than my friend's flowers, so I'm happy that they were just slow to start. I finally remembered to take photos of these spring beds so that in the fall I can see where I need to fill in gaps. Now if I can just remember to look at the photos in the fall...


Kiki with her hair blowing in the wind. Enjoy it now, little one, because you get a haircut next week! (Love her little tongue.)


Handsome Riley...we are already searching for an outside dog bed for him to use on the deck. Old man likes his comfort.

No comments: