I named my bunny Bernie. He is actually painted on a card, but I plan to frame it up to put out each Easter season. I did a pencil outline of the bunny and the flowers and then applied the ink for his fur. Next, I placed the watercolor on the bunny and flowers. Finally, I added in the green and ink outlined my flowers.
My favorite portions are the bunny himself...his ink fur came out great and I LOVED how his fur coloring came out! I felt like the motion of his fur came alive. He looks all nestled in the flower bed.
It goes really well with this flower study we did last year. I hope I can find a matching frame for Bernie! After art class and the good phone call, I was energized and we snuck in a photo shoot in the beautiful afternoon weather. So excited to release a new knit design very soon and then a crocheted one!!! Both are spring designs that will carry well through summer and fall, too.