Saturday, January 18, 2014

Snuggle Time


Kennedy one night while we were watching TV before bed.


I've been wearing my IU fuzzy socks and penguin flannel pjs non-stop while snuggling in my new IU fleece blanket. Exciting stuff, huh? Such is life when you keep falling asleep around 7:30-8:30 and resting most of the day.



But I have started to venture out more and taken steps to return to normal. Which means getting to put on make up and do my hair so that I feel like a girl again, and it also means getting to wear my knits. The nature colored Spectral goes great with my camel wool coat. So snuggly warm. One of the things I really like about these infinity scarves is that you can skip a hat on most days. It just keeps you that warm. I thought these photos showed off the stitch pattern and colors much better than the previous ones that I posted. I'm wondering if I should start making some Spectrals to give as gifts for Christmas 2014!


No comments: