Friday, November 22, 2013

Favorite Fridays: Clips

As mentioned last week, food has been a major concentration in our house as our diet has completely changed. One of the restrictions now is no gluten, which means we now have about six alternative flours in the pantry so we can make meals and breads at home. I love a cute and crafty touch around the house and these clips from My Craft Place are favorites in our kitchen. I had a set of six from last year that have somehow left my kitchen over time...ummmm. (Are the dogs taking them? Where did they go?) Well, now all the flours and vegetable chips can be held closed and fresh with this colorful set.

Photo by My Craft Place Etsy Shop


I hope that you will check out her shop and get some clips for yourself. They would make great stocking stuffers!

No comments: