Wednesday, October 2, 2013

BrownieKnits.com!!!

For the last three months we've been busy behind the scenes building a website for Brownie Knits. I am SO excited that it went live this week!!! I hope that you all check it out and I'd love to know what you think. The site address is brownieknits.com and you can buy Brownie Knits knit and crochet patterns from the site. You can also use the contact sections to get in touch with us about instruction, wholesale information, and custom-made items.


In addition to the new website, we also revamped our logo to include the site address and include Crochets in our company name. I so love to crochet as well as knit.

I have to pause for a moment and give credit to my PK. He worked so many hours on the site and was incredibly patient as I would ask him to try different looks and options. He did such a great job and, as always, is such a great supporter of my endeavors.

No comments: