Sunday, September 1, 2013

Share Sunday: Range Wrap Finished


My August knitting has included a lot of designing and proposals, but I also made time for fun knitting. Fun knitting for me means it isn't for a pattern I'm designing, a test knit for another designer, or a finished garment that is being sold. Fun knitting means I can be selfish and zone out. Ah....how I love mindless knitting.


Remember that kit that I bought at the Knit & Crochet Show in July? I promised myself I would knit the two purchases up right away so that I could wear them this fall and not put them into my stash closet. This is the Range Wrap and it can be worn in a variety of ways. The first three photos show one option. I plan to wear the wrap over a sweater, but I tossed my camel coat on Bertha for display photos.


Pattern: Range Wrap by Andrea Marquis
Yarn: 2 skeins Malabrigo Rios & 2 of Yarn Hollow Photograph


Another option from the front and back. I used the Jul I bought for this wrap and two that I bought for a scarf to embellish the back in this photo. I just love how you can move those leather pieces around on a garment for different looks and use them on other garments, too.



A third option...and there are many more that you could select. I can't wait to wear this out to the pumpkin patch in a few months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can I get the directions to make this

Brownie Knits said...

Hi there! The Range pattern was designed by Andrea Marquis. It appears in Ravelry for sale at http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/range. I purchased my copy from Knitter's Mercantile.