Monday, August 26, 2013

Oh How I LOVE Music

Music has been a huge part of my life. From very early on I remember listening to pop, rock, and country as a little girl. We would dance in the living room or jam out in the long car ride into town. From sixth grade on I was involved in band and learned so so much about music and life as a member of the band. I barely remember any time of my life when I didn't have songs playing on a daily basis. Lately, my favorite artist has been Bruno Mars. So, when I was super sick earlier this year and very medicated I apparently told DH to order REALLY good seats for his summer tour. Oops. Well, there was nothing left to do but to enjoy it! I'll let the photos speak for themselves. (All were taken by Patrick and I edited a few. I was too busy singing and dancing to snap any photos!)


Yes, he was THAT close. 



The band was fantastic!







I'm still picking up confetti from the car and our house.


This might be one of my favorite pictures of me ever because I was just happy happy! (So was the little girl next to me who got the tickets as a birthday present. Boy didn't she have a great birthday!)

No comments: