Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pop Spots Shawl

One of my summer plans was to knit-along a Pop Spots Shawl in June. You can check out Christina's shawl on her blog. (Love the green!) I knitted mine out of Tosh Sock in color Midnight Pass and a cream Rhichard Devrieze yarn. It was a fun project and I need to get it blocked ASAP so that I can wear it. But, I couldn't wait to share it on the blog, so here it is pre-blocked.


Isn't it gorgeous? I just love the amazing colors from Madelinetosh and it worked perfectly with this lovely pattern. It made me think of fluffy clouds against a blue sky and the ocean. It will be great with a white summer eyelet dress. I used a size 6 needle and made the small shawl (didn't buy enough yardage for the large). Next up is my sweater KAL for July...I couldn't wait and started a few weeks early in the hopes of completing it by the end of July along with some design work. It is out of the worsted weight of the Midnight Pass yarn color. I never want to put it down!!!

No comments: