Sunday, May 19, 2013

The BIG Photo Project

I started "the photo project" last year and then became too overwhelmed by all the work. So, this year (allow five months in) I have picked it back again. What is the project? I wanted to scan in old photos and get rid of the paper copies (unless they are special and have great meaning). So many of my photos don't get enjoyed because they are shoved in a box. Why not scan them in and use them on the e-frames? Of course, I will still have all my special hard copy albums and scrapbooks.

Here are a few of the treasures that I have uncovered so far! There are FAR more entertaining pictures, but I decided not to embarrass friends and family, especially college photos!


I believe this was my birthday party at the end of 3rd grade.


Oh the times we had at 585 at IU!


Cousins in Papaw's chair...


The ONLY Little 500 picture I am willing to share! The banner for the mini 500 team.

No comments: