Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Color Me Ready for Spring!

During my dark days of being sick it kept snowing and dropping in temperature. It was insulting of Mother Nature! Didn't she know that sun and warm air would have helped? So, in the middle of the dreary days and nights that all crumbled together, I jumped onto Amazon one night and ordered a print copy of Crochet with Color. This is a Japanese crochet book that was translated to English and released recently. I haven't decided what to make yet...tempted to make it all. I keep flipping through it over and over and getting drawn in by the colors.


While I figure out what to make, I decided to finally get some flowers onto the mantle and the dining room table. I'm amazed at how much flowers help to brighten the world and make me feel happier!



Spring is here! Bring on the color!

1 comment:

Acorn to Oak said...

I hope you're feeling better! That book looks like fun. I think I'll hop over to Amazon and check it out. Isn't it amazing the power color has to make us feel good. It can be magical! Flowers too!