Friday, March 8, 2013

Hooks, Hooks, Hooks

So I thought I'd share these crochet hooks on the blog. (Several of you inquired about the hook in the previous post.) These LOVELY hooks were purchased from Polymer Clay Shed's Etsy shop. It was a late-night purchase for me when I was oh-so-stressed, sick, and wide awake. They bring a smile to my face as I crochet along.



I love all the fun colors and the little lady bugs, flowers, and butterflies. They are super comfortable to hold while you crochet. In addition to the hooks, she offers some other cute little items, including these pill boxes that double for me as stitch marker holders.


2 comments:

Christina@A Knitter's Life said...

Oh, my! They are to die for! What a treasure! Can't wait to see them in person!

Acorn to Oak said...

Wow...those hooks are beautiful! The person who creates them sure is talented with that clay. The designs are incredible!