Monday, January 28, 2013

Yummy Soap

During a recent trip out of town I came across this handmade soap that smelled wonderful. It can be rather difficult for us to find scented items (candles, soaps, lotions) that don't toss my allergies into full tilt. I smelled these 4 or 5 times as I made my way around the shop, trying to determine if I would be good to go. I settled on these leftover scents from the holidays and now I'm wishing I had bought more!


I am in love with the Country Christmas that is being used up in our downstairs bath. I had planned to put the Peppermint in the upstairs bath, but I might hang onto it and use it downstairs after the first bar is done. In addition to smelling great, they leave my winter hands hydrated and soft. It looks like you can get the soap online as well, here. So nice to get a hand-crafted soap for the same price I would pay to fill up our liquid soap! Yummy!

No comments: