Sunday, January 6, 2013

One Person's Mistake Is Another Person's Craft Project

One of the gifts that PK got me for Christmas was a t-shirt with my favorite Sheldon quote from The Big Bang Theory.

"Oh, What Fresh Hell Is This?"

We were sent the wrong size and when we went to return it, they told us to keep the old one for free and they would send a replacement. Well, this opportunity couldn't go to waste, right? Needing to hem some jeans that Santa got me, I was already planning a session at the sewing machine. So...


This shirt...


was cut into a rectangular shape front and back...


and turned into this pillow!


Isn't he a cute little guy? The stuffing was and thread was already on hand, so I consider this project to be FREE! Patrick took one look at it in the family room and declared that he had officially converted me to geekdom.

No comments: