Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cowboy Cowl

One of my goals this year is to knit up my stash yarn. After seeing the Cowboy Cowl pattern in a FaceBook feed, I went searching in my yarn bin for something that would work. After uncovering this malachite green Madelinetosh Tosh DK, I sat down with my size 7 needles and knitted this cowl up.


These pictures will have to do for now. Hopefully, we can take a photo of the cowl being worn later this week. It is a cowl at the top that features the buttons on the back to keep it on and closed. Below the cowl is a kerchief that comes down the front to cover your chest.


The buttons have a small flower detail on them and they were also from my button stash. Another free project! And, I used up 390 yards, which brings my total stash yardage used for 2013 to 565.

No comments: