Monday, October 15, 2012

Summer Knitting for Winter Wearing!

Over the summer, I referenced that I was test knitting something that couldn't be shared just yet. The pattern designer, Classic Cable Knits, released the Holly & Ivy Shawl pattern for purchase! You can buy the pattern in Ravelry here.



I borrowed the pictures from Christina (didn't she do a great job?). I knitted this one using a sock weight yarn from Springtree Road. It was LOVELY to knit and perfect for an on-the-go project. (Large chunks of this were knitted on the beach, by the pool, and in the car.) Toss it in your bag and off you go to knit night! So much attention to detail in this pattern...from the beautiful border to the berries...and both written and charted are provided for knitter preference. I can't wait to wear it during the holidays!

No comments: