Monday, October 22, 2012

Flossie Pattern Is Available for Purchase!

I'm SO excited to release this Brownie Knits pattern! I think it is my favorite so far. Her name is Flossie and she was inspired by all my tv watching of 1920s era shows and seeing all the vintage pins in antique shops. You can purchase the pattern for $1.99 from my Ravelry shop, Etsy store, or my Craftsy pattern shop. (If you are not a knitter and want to order a made hat, send me a note in Etsy and we will customize one for you!)



Level: Adventurous Beginner to Intermediate


Flossie is a hat featuring a simple spiral texture from the seed stitch brim to the tip top. Inspired by the 1920s, Flossie can be worn in three different ways: Turn up the deep brim in only one spot and pin it with a beautiful vintage pin or leave the brim down and place the pin wherever you desire. For a third look, go pin free. However you wear Flossie, she is one sassy lady that will lift up your day!

Sizing:

Adult S/M (Adult L/XL) 
Finished Circumference (in inches): 19 (21) 
To Fit (in inches): 19-20 (21-22) 
Depth (in inches): 5.5 (6)

Materials:

150 (175) yards of worsted weight yarn 
Knit Picks Swish Tonal used in sample
US 6 16" needles
US 7 16" needles
US 7 double pointed needles
OR size needed to get gauge

Gauge:
4.5 stitches by 6.5 rounds = 1 inch over Stockinette stitch on larger needles








No comments: