Friday, October 26, 2012

A Walk in the Park and a Knitting Afternoon

This past Saturday we headed out to take some photos for my Flossie pattern. The park was so pretty with all the fall colors. I grabbed a bunch of completed knits to get some better pictures of those, as well.



The ruffle scarf...


My mittens from last year...already put to good use this year!


Love him!


Gorgeous!!!



After our photo session and pumpkin carving on Saturday, I got up on Sunday to clean a little bit and then headed to a friend's house for a knitting afternoon. It was so NICE! We were spoiled with delicious cheese...oh so good. The weather was so nice that we knitted with the window open and I managed to get through almost an entire skein of yarn on my alpaca blanket. My hands felt so soft after knitting with it all day!




The table was full of color and yummy butternut squash soup, pretzel bread, a lovely salad, and we topped it off with tea and pie. What a great way to end the weekend! I don't have anything planned this coming weekend. I might have to have my own knitting party of one!

No comments: