Sunday, September 30, 2012

Button and Pin Finds

My planned October Brownie Knits design is a hat that will incorporate a pin as an option. Off I went to search for vintage pins for some pre-sold hats. We love living down the road from a huge antique market! These will be pins for sale on the Brownie Knits Etsy shop in October and November (on made hats). If you would like to pre-claim one, please send us a convo in Etsy. I can send you a preview of the designed hat and some color options.


(The square one is already claimed by me!)

While looking for these I stumbled on some vintage buttons for some other active projects. I wish they still made such fun buttons as they used to make. Although, every week I see the button wall on Project Runway at Mood and long to go check it out!




No comments: