Monday, August 13, 2012

Flowers of Fall Wreath

We had some rain and cooler weather move into our area over the weekend. I felt inspired to create a wreath for the front door for fall. I fell in love with a brightly colored crochet wreath on the Attic24 blog earlier this summer that used dk weight and lots of flower patterns from books/such. I thought I'd give my own take a try. I changed it up quite a bit (heavier weight of yarn, different sized wreath, different stitch count) and designed my own foliage and used the Brownie Knits Sunflower pattern. Here is the final result. I think it will look great on our front door in a few months.




The pattern for this wreath, Flowers of Fall Wreath, will be released in September. It is 100% crochet, but doesn't use any stitches more complex than a double crochet. Don't crochet but you want one? Contact us at BrownieKnits@yahoo.com to place an order.

2 comments:

Hipprettychic said...

Lovely. Where do I find this pattern at?

Brownie Knits said...

Hi there! You can purchase the pattern via our Etsy, Craftsy, or Ravelry sites. www.etsy.com/shop/brownieknits