Friday, August 10, 2012

Central Park Hoodie

My CPH is done!!! I'm so happy with the final result. The stitch definition with the Cascade 220 really came out well. I just couldn't bring myself to put it on for a photo shoot in 90+ heat, so I took photos on Berta (my dress form). The sizing came out nicely even though I worried about it the entire time I knitted the sweater. It really draws in a LOT during the knitting process between the rib and the cables. But, in the end, it blocked out to fit me.








I did put an extra inch and a half on each side front in the St st sections. I also opted out of the buttons. However, I did sew on a button on the inside behind one of the cables and attached a crochet loop to the other inside. This will create an invisible button that I can use if I get cold. A great pattern with a sweater that I will wear a lot.


No comments: