Saturday, March 10, 2012

Succulent Wreath

As you can tell from my recent posts, I've become obsessed with plants as of late. As one of my house decorations for the party, I ordered a succulent wreath kit off of Etsy from Succulent Designs. I was so excited when it arrived. I laid out some plastic and went to town putting it together.






Here is the finished wreath! I have since added a clear glass plate (a centerpiece plate from our wedding reception) under it to catch water when I soak the wreath once a week. I love how it looks. I do want to get more cuttings to fill in the outside of the wreath. One note, I left off the brown moss that was packaged with it. I found it bothered my allergies, so I skipped it.

I'm waiting until we are past this crazy warm spring weather one day and frost and snow the next before I put it on the door.

No comments: