Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little Pig

One of the great things about this online world that we live in is the power to connect with people you might not otherwise. My husband is a great supporter of my work and often will re-blog or share links on FB and Twitter. One of his co-workers saw such a post and requested a pig hat for her daughter. I love a challenge and wanted to make a pig hat that was different from others out there. (Strangely enough, almost all the existing patterns for pig hats are crocheted.)

The pattern is still in testing, but here is the first little pig hat. I think he looks like a Buster, but since it is pink maybe she is a Busterette!






This little girl has already found a home, but we can whip up one for you, too! Sizes are from newborn to adult large. For those knitters, the pattern is in the works and will be released in April. I'll let you know as soon as it is available.

Are you a knitter who is interested in test knitting? Send me an email at brownieknits@yahoo.com.

No comments: