Saturday, February 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Door Decor

Pinterest and hot glue projects go hand in hand! I found a cute idea for a St. Patrick's Day door clover and had to make one. The original project called for green felt, but I went for the sparkle, of course!!!!


Three 6-inch foam hearts and a form "stick."


A little green ribbon for the top to hang...


Lots of hot glue...


A yard of fabric and I cut it free hand about two inches wide.

I'm lazy about pinning, so I ruffled it and glued it as I went along. Total project took about 2 episodes of Sons of Anarchy. I chuckled because the episodes were when they were in Ireland. 

It is a fun little thing to have on the front door for a month. A bridge between the Valentine's hanger and the summer one. What hot glue projects have you done? Do you make door wreaths? I think I might have to search for an Easter one next!!!!

No comments: