Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hank

We were in the Cincy on Valentine's Day and I took the chance to visit Hank, which was recommended by a knitter friend. What a cute shop! I just loved their sign and made Patrick take a picture for the blog. A highly organized and friendly shop welcomed us in from the bustling street. All the yarn is organized by weight from thin to thick. They stocked a nice mixture of the good old standards you always need and some pretty painted yarns and new stock.



I grabbed a few balls of this yarn from Rowan, which is a nice spring/summer yarn. I have a little design in mind that I am hoping will materialize over the next few weeks.



If you are in the Hyde Park area of Cincy, it is a must stop for knitters and crocheters. The ladies were working and knitting at the table and were all very nice. It was good to catch a little knitter chat on a rainy day.

No comments: