Friday, January 6, 2012

Knitter's Holiday

We scaled back our gift giving a lot this year so that we could do home improvements and save some. But, I still got some fantastic knitter's gifts!


Signature Needles!!! It's okay to plan your projects around the needle size, right? :)


Some fun sheep stitch markers arrived in the stocking...


Yarn Ball Spinner from Kerri Shank's Etsy Store


Sheep in Ireland from Lastof9Designs Etsy shop run by my friend Mary. She has beautiful photography of all sorts if you are looking for artwork. (For those of you who read the blog regularly, this year was my year to search for the pickle ornament on the tree. This framed art was my reward. Pickle gifts are always remembered around our house as the special gift from that Christmas. Gotta start shopping/thinking about the pickle gift for next year as it is my turn to buy it.)

I also received some honey for my herbal tea and a KnitIdiot tea cup. You can imagine that in the days after Christmas I was curled up on the couch with my tea and some yarn and needles.

No comments: