Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for 2012

Another year and more resolutions? As I started to look to this new year, I wondered just how well I did in 2011 with resolutions...I discovered that I didn't post any! Guess that means I hit them all, right? :)

For 2012 I would like to...

1. Enjoy life more...I want to make sure we have at least one new travel adventure this year. I love to see the world and you only have so many years to do it!

2. Read more. Read more. Read more.

3. Finish that damn Babette blanket that has been in the works for what like 4 years?

4. Continue knitting out of my stash to use what I have!

5. Yeah...work out, eat healthy, drop weight...

6. Knit more finished items for the Etsy store.

7. Knit more finished items for myself.

8. Get my pattern collection into electronic format on my iPad.

9. Get old photos scanned into electronic format so that I can use them in my electronic photo frame.

10. Watch all the knitting DVDs I have and LEARN something from them. :)

I'm sure there are a zillion other things I want to do, but it is a start! And if I actually finish 2012 with them done I'll be a better healthier person/knitter.

No comments: