Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! We will be celebrating with PK's family on Christmas Eve and again after the new year and with my brother's family on Christmas Day. I hope that you get to spend some time with family, friends, and enjoy some good yarn.



This little Santa was whipped up a few days before Christmas. It was a kit sent to me from my knitter friend, Carol. Such fun to make. I used a red and white from my stash so that his red matched the rest of my tree ornaments. I'll use the yarn from the kit for some sparkly mittens! So far he is on the tree and free from little dogs treating him as a toy.

US needle: 5
Pattern from Universal
Yarn: Some Universal Classic Worsted, Miss Babs Yowza, and Plymouth Oh My, and some fluffy Tahki yarn for the beard

No comments: