Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Ornaments

I saw this idea on Pinterest and made them up in about 30 minutes. I must admit that they were supposed to be a stocking stuffer for Patrick and I didn't even make it to December! I ended up giving it to him Thanksgiving night so that we could put them on the tree this year. 


Gather your wedding invitation or program...


Cut the pieces and roll around a pencil...


Stick them into a clear glass ornament...


Tie a ribbon at the top...for our invitation one, I used the ribbon on the invitation...


I put together four of them...an invitation, one from our program page 1, one from our program page 2, and one of the poem PK wrote and had read at our wedding. Like I said, the idea was from a crafter on Pinterest. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

No comments: