Friday, November 11, 2011

New Brownie Knits Pattern: What a Slouch! Hat

I am excited to release this new hat pattern from Brownie Knits: What a Slouch! It is a adult sized hat with Small/Medium and Large/Extra Large sizing. It can be knitted out of one solid color or as a striped version with three colors. The pattern provides you instructions for stripe set up and how to make the hat as slouchy as you want. You can purchase the pattern from my Ravelry shop or my Etsy store (see the Etsy tab or Pattern & Pattern Support pages of the blog). The pattern retails for $1.99.

Not a knitter and want a hat? Email me at brownieknits@yahoo.com or convo me via the Etsy shop. Prices for finished hats vary on yarn selected.

My SIL modeling her hat...knitted out of Dream in Color Classy with a US 7 needle (S/M size)




Patrick modeling his hat...knitted out of Berroco Vintage on a US 7 (L/XL size)

 A full view of the Dream in Color Classy hat...


Madelinetosh DK on US 7 (S/M size)

No comments: