Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Holiday Project

Recently I've become addicted to Pinterest. The other day I came across a letter "wreath" for the holiday season that I thought was super cute. Too cheap to pay the $53.00 for it, I found a blog where someone else had decided to make their own, too. Off I went Saturday morning to Michael's. All of my supplies were 50% off, so I only spent $10.00!!!


A foamboard K...


Sparkle berries...


A glue gun/sticks from my stash and an hour later...tada! 
Other people are hanging their letters with ribbon, but I'm not lucky enough to have a letter where you can easily attach ribbon. So, I'll be using the command strip picture hangers to attach it to the front door. I ended up using 7 of the berry bunches in case you are looking for an estimate on how many to buy.

Now to figure out the tree skirt problem...

No comments: