Friday, October 14, 2011

A Knitting Stitch Book

I had the pleasure of helping out on a book that was just released. My copy came in the mail this week and I was all giddy to flip through the book and dream of projects to design. It is a gorgeous book that will come in handy for anybody who wants to design their own projects. Super simple to follow instructions and charts and great pictures of the finished samples.


Knitting Stitches Visual Encyclopedia and Sharon Turner
You can pick up a copy from Amazon right now!


Having a background in publishing, I am used to seeing my name in a book. BUT, this still made me all excited because it was a knitting book and I loved working on the project.


This was my favorite swatch that I knitted.

So this summer when I kept saying I couldn't really post about all that was going on, I was knitting on this project, some stuff for my Knit Picks patterns, and some Christmas gifts. Thanks for sticking with me through my non-crafting posts during those weeks!

No comments: