Monday, September 19, 2011

A Trip East: Part I the Wedding

This past weekend, PK and I made the 10-11 hour drive out to PA for a family visit and a cousin's wedding. It's always a good time seeing the extended family and celebrate. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

 Congrats, Sean and Ashley!

Aunt Dory...I adore all of my aunts on both sides of my family. They are each unique and I can name something about each of them that they taught me about life. From as early as I can remember, Dory was someone I looked up to. She lived on her own, was independent, and beautiful. She always made/makes extra time for each of her nieces and nephews. I hope I can be even half the aunt to my nephews and niece. If so, they will be lucky kids!

 Uncle Andy being, well, Uncle Andy!
 Adam...Uncle Andy is training!

 Grandma watching Ashley's first dance with Sean.

 PK wearing my scarf...silly boy!

 Joe and Ashley on the dance floor...

 Dance circle...I missed out went I was in the bathroom. AFTER I started to go into the men's room! Can we say open bar?

 Love this one. :)

 Grandma, aunts, cousins...well, a few of us anyway!




No comments: