Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Headbands

I had a dreaded dental visit last week, so the day before I decided to calm my nerves with some fast crochet projects. For a bit now, I had wanted to make some of my Walking On Sunshine Headbands for Ella, so it seemed like a great fit. Patrick had to travel the next day to the Chicago area for business, so I tagged along and stayed with my SIL (more on that visit in a later post). That, of course, gave Meg and I a chance to put Ella to modeling!



Pattern: Walking On Sunshine Headbands by Brownie Knits
Pattern can be purchased in Ravelry or from my Etsy store
US Hook: H
Yarn: Vintage Berroco with a little Crystal Palace Fizz in the center of the sunflower
Size: 3-12 months; Ella is 5 months right now and it fits great with a little stretch left to grow!

Not a crocheter? I also uploaded both of these headbands for sale to the Etsy store. You can order them in custom colors and in sizes from newborn to adult large. Don't be left out! They make great shower gifts, matching mom/daughter or sister headbands for photos, and stocking stuffers! Sunflower link...Rose link

And because she is SO cute, here are some additional photos from the day...










No comments: