Sunday, September 25, 2011

Brown/Pink Hat

Tis the season to start my holiday knitting and crochet! These past few weeks I've been traveling a lot and working on some projects for other companies a lot. So, in between, I have picked up some personal projects to make for holiday gifts. The primary recipient this year will be Ella, as the boys are getting older and I don't want to be "that" aunt who makes them knitted things they hate for the holidays! :)


This little crocheted hat was whipped up in a few hours to keep her little ears warm. Although it was initially supposed to be from a pattern I purchased, I wasn't happy with some of the construction. I switched to DC to soften the hat, adjusted the earflaps to make them wider for warmth instead of just decoration, and made my own flower since the flower instructions were missing from the purchased pattern. I'm really happy with the final product.



Yarn: Berroco Vintage
Hook: H
Size: 6 months

1 comment:

Meg said...

Oh my goodness! So super cute!!!!