Saturday, August 6, 2011

Truly Wonderful, The Mind of a Child Is...

One of PK's friends just became a daddy. Without hesitation, I knew what I wanted to make for this new little one. When Patrick and I first started dating and I was introduced to the "guys," I was also introduced into the world of Star Wars. They were nuts about it! This was also around the time that the prequels were released, so I remember going to see those with the gang. I had flagged this pattern from Sunshyne LeLand.



Pattern: Free in Ravelry and named Felted Baby Yoda Hat
Needles: US 11
Yarn: Cascade 220
Hat is knitted in the round and then ears are knitted and sewn onto hat. This IS a felted hat project.
Mods: I was using a partial skein of yarn and was just shy on yardage. I left off the ear flaps and crocheted the cord.

Welcome to the world, little Matty! May the force be with you!

No comments: