Friday, July 22, 2011

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons! Brownie Knit Expands!

Until this point, Brownie Knits has been focused on designing patterns and selling ready-made garments. My recent obsession with vintage buttons gradually led me down the path of expansion! Over the coming weeks and months, we will be releasing a variety of button-themed jewelry and hand-made buttons. First up is our hair accessories! These fun bobby pins all feature a vintage button mounted on a silver-plated sturdy bobby pin. I can't wait to see what you all think!

White Vintage Button Bobby Pin
To purchase, click here

Glitter Vintage Button Bobby Pin
 Update: SOLD!!!!

Black Vintage Button Bobby Pin
To purchase, click here


Of course, I HAD to keep one for myself!

1 comment:

Meg and Pete said...

Love them!! What a great expansion!!! Best of luck with it!