Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What's Been Going On?

So I dropped off from blogging regularly for a week because life got a little in the way, but I'm back in full force now. AND...I have some exciting news. After lots of consideration, planning, and thought I am making the official jump to Brownie Knits full time!!! It is scary and exciting.

After working at a company for 16 years, I can tell you it wasn't an easy decision to make. I've learned so much from my job and built so many valuable relationships. Everybody has been so supportive of my leap of faith into my knitting business. The first few days I was super freaked out by the thought of the decrease in a regular pay check, the daily interaction with people, the "what your supposed to do" with your life, etc. After about a day and half, that voice of fear was replaced with full on excitement.

Right now, I'm in the planning stage and have all these ideas to explore. I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to follow my passion. Without the support and encouragement of PK, this wouldn't be possible. I thank the world every day that he came into my life and believes in me so much. I hope you will all continue on this journey with me, too. HERE WE GO!!!!!

1 comment:

Meg and Pete said...

Congrats!! I am so proud of you! I love that you are living your life authentically and the way YOU want to live it. You go! And I will be happy to have my children model all of your cute items :)