Thursday, April 21, 2011

Little Ones in Their Knits

I always love to get photos of the boys in their knits. (I'll have to get used to adding "and Ella" onto that phrase!) It is just super special to me when they get some actual use out of my work. I try really hard not to be "that aunt" who sends the bunny outfit from A Christmas Story--always a danger for the crafty auntie! This is why I stopped making too many things for Aidan when he reached grade school age. I'd rather not torture the poor kid. I figure when he is a little older he'll want some hats and such again. Thus, there are no pix here of A, but one of my favorite photos of Aidan is him playing with the crocheted Spidey afghan.

So, here are a few recent shots of Jack, Raleigh, and Ella in some objects you might remember from previous posts.

 Baby Ella in her flower headband. This pattern inspired me and I will be releasing my own pattern soon with headband sizes from newborn to adult and a multitude of flowers. Perfect for shower gifts or a gift to yourself! Stay turned all your crocheters!

Raleigh in his Easter hat. Not a knitter? Let me make it for you. This is a simple knitted cap that shows off the fun yarn changes. These can be made in any size (newborn to adult) for boys or girls. Have an idea of a color scheme you want? Want a specific fiber to be used? You can custom request anything from Brownie Knits and I will customize it to your needs. For example, this is a super light-weight yarn that is perfect for rainy spring days.









Jack...our little puddle jumper...modeling his Salute Hat.

No comments: